Listen to the bearing, start lubricating and determine when to stop!
The Ultraprobe® 201 Grease Caddy is uniquely designed to allow an operator to simultaneously lubricate and monitor ultrasound levels to prevent over-lubrication.
As lubrication levels fall, friction levels rise, producing ultrasonic waves, which are very directional and localized. Easily attached to most standard grease guns, or worn in an optional belt holster, the Ultraprobe® 201 Grease Caddy translates high frequency sounds into the audible range, where users will hear and recognize bearing sounds. The Ultraprobe® 201 Grease Caddy focuses in on these sounds – even in the noisiest environment – and helps users identify when to stop lubricating.
The Ultraprobe® 201 Grease Caddy will support your lubrication program resulting in:
- Prolong the life of your equipment
- Identify bearing issues by listening
- Prevent over lubrication
- Save on working hours & operational costs
- Improve maintenance efficiency
Additional useful features of the UP201 Grease Caddy:
- Easy to read LED’s provide visual indication of ultrasound amplitude
- Built-in front-end lamp to illuminate dark areas
- Swivel base adjusts to odd angles
- Heavy duty headphones for high noise environments
- Magnetically mounted transducer for ease of operation
- Optional belt holster makes it even easier to carry
This unique instrument will give you control over your lubrication practices!
STANDARD AVAILABLE KIT:
Complete with everything you need to perform condition-based lubrication, the UP201 Grease Caddy includes standard:
- Grease Caddy housing with LED display, headphone & battery charger receptacle, sensitivity dial, built in front end light & battery indicator.
- Swivel base mounting kit to connect the UP201 to your grease gun
- Battery charger
- Deluxe industrial noise reducing headset
- Comprehensive instruction manual
As in the picture: Carry bag UP-201-CC & the grease gun are optional accesories
All Ultraprobe instruments are CE approved.
SPECIFICATIONS OVERVIEW UP201 Grease Caddy:
|Housing:||Attached directly to the grease gun, gives visual and audible indication for proper lubrication|
|Dimensions:||13.3 x 6.7 x 4.5cm (5.25″ x 2.65″ x 1.25″) (LWH)|
|Operating Temperature:||0 °C to 60 °C (32 °F to 140 °F)|
|10-95% non-condensing at up to 30 °C (86 °F)|
|Circuity:||SMD/Solid State heterodyne receiver|
|Transducer:||Magnetically mounted piezoelectric transducer|
|Frequency response:||Peak response: centered around 38 kHz|
|Indicator:||10 Segment LED Bar graph (red)
Bright white LED for illumination of test area
|Sensitivity Selection:||8 position precision attenuation|
|Power:||Rechargeable nickel metal hydride|
|Power off:||Time delay after five (5) minutes|
|Low Battery Indicator:||LED|
|Headset:||Deluxe noise isolating headset for hard hat use
Over 23dB of noise attenuation
Meets or exceeds ANSI Specification and OSHA standards
|Attachment:||Universal: fits most commercially used cartridge grease guns|
|Warranty||1-year parts/labor standard
5 years with completed warranty registration card
HTS-201: HOLSTER SET
The Belt Holster has an easy to use metal clip for mounting on your belt. It enables you to keep your hands free to operate the grease gun.
UP-201-CC: CARRY CASE
Made from a durable materials, easy to clean, to store & carry your grease gun with pockets for all the Grease caddy items.
Ultraprobe 201 Grease Caddy is covered by one or more of the following patents:
0151115; 0303776; 0315199; 1206586; 1297576; 1881263; 2562758; 2689339; 4416145; 4823600; 5955670; 6122966; 6339961; 6341518; 6415645; 6655214; 6707762; 6804992